Book review

Book review: The North Fence

"You kick Night until she runs. You get to the fence as fast as you can. It's too late. The bear has already been there. Hilda is dead.
   You're in big, big trouble.
   You turn and ride straight to the train station."

I'm very sad, because Hilda is dead. What's my mistake?
When I read this book, I didn't want to die human and bear. So, I selected the way without killing big bear. But,this is my mistake. I must kill big bear to help human and farm's animal.
I learn bear is dangeraus animal.

Kannenberg, T. (2015). The North Fence. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

コメント

  1. I'm very sad,because Hilda is dead.What's my mistake?
    I'm very sad, because Hilda is dead. What's my mistake?
    (Don't forget spaces!)

    Kannenberg. T, (2015), The North Fence, Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books
    Kannenberg, T. (2015). The North Fence. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

    返信削除
  2. Oh!!! I' m wanted to read it by you.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿